Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happiness in an email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happiness in an email

Still no word on the appraisal. According to my realtor, my file has been turned over to someone else that will take me through to close, but I have no idea who this is. My realtor said he talked to her and she has everything she needs, minus the appraisal of course, lol. I can't wait for this to all be over.

Message 41 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Gah. The whole getting turned over to someone else thing is crazy
Message 42 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appraisal finally came in, 16,000 over selling price, so that is super. Now waiting for next set of conditions, LO doesn't think there will be many probably just verifying that my money for close is available (which is being gifted to me). The money will be in my account on Friday and closing is still slated for 08/12. I can't wait until this journey comes to an end lol.

Message 43 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

So I was reading my appraisal and realized it says no pool. But there are pictures of the pool I the report! Hmmmm I guess as long as it appraised over purchase price I won't worry about it. 

Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Laura,

I had the same thing with my appraisal, it stated the pool wasn't used to evaluate the home because in my area a pool was seen as a negative addition. So I was okay with that...Also FYI on my repair issues from my appraisal, the sellers have agreed to make any repairs they can do themselves and split the cost of contractors for the other repairs so FHA didn't kill my deal, lol.

Message 45 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Woohoo!!!! I am so glad to hear that! :-)
Message 46 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

I just sent my people an email. They said they were waiting on some stuff they ordered on their end to send back for final approval. That was Monday. So I just emailed and asked if we have any updates and what exactly we are waiting on! Yes I have no qualms about asking questions as much as I feel I need to in order to keep my anxiety levels low.

The VA isn't paying me disability for mental disorders for nothing! Lol keep it real people!!!
Message 47 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

This is what I got back. So I sent it to my seller since he is working directly with the lawyer. To tell them to get on their crap!! LOL

"We are waiting on the remaining items from the title company in order have a more accurate number for closing costs.  Once we have this information, Celina will be able to call you and lock in your interest rate."

Message 48 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

so yeah... I called the Attorney myself and she said she emailed the info to the account manager at Verterans United this morning! So hopefully its just a matter of it sitting in his email! I emailed my team also to let them know what she said!

Message 49 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Locked my rate in at4.25% today! File will be sent back to underwriting for final approval and clear to close now! So it really could be any day now!!!! 

Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.