Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone dealt with wells fargo mortgage with sub 600 credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone dealt with wells fargo mortgage with sub 600 credit

Just wondering, my current lender has my score at 634 (middle) and approved, but a collection appeared on my account thats not mine and if the bank does a soft pull, the loan will probably die.  Anyone deal with them? is there another lender that deals with sub 600?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
birjest
Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone dealt with wells fargo mortgage with sub 600 credit

I think once you been approved, you are approved.  They may want you to clear it up, but again, once you were approved, you are done.  Others here may give your a more percise answer.  It like, you get a car loan at 1.9%, appoved, and then your credit score dip, they can't go back and increase the interest rate or denied you....

5/30/15 EQ 596; TU 605; EX 580.
12/18/17 EQ 646; TU 660; EX 674.
7/30/23 EQ 708; TU 703; EX 721.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, just got off the phone with the LO, she said the underwriter promised it wont be an issue aslong as im fighting it.  so we are good to go!

FU Midland! 

Message 3 of 5
birjest
Frequent Contributor

ta daw!!!!!

5/30/15 EQ 596; TU 605; EX 580.
12/18/17 EQ 646; TU 660; EX 674.
7/30/23 EQ 708; TU 703; EX 721.
Message 4 of 5
lpayton
Regular Contributor

I am pre-approved too with wells fargo also.  My score has also just dipped due to a new collection appearing from 4 years ago.  So since I am already pre-approved, the loan wont stop since my score has fallen beneath a 620?  Will Wells Fargo re-pull before close? I am pooping little green apples right now.  I have an offer on a house. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.