cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used first guaranty mortgage corporation?

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone used first guaranty mortgage corporation?

I would like the contact info as well.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 11 of 22
CountryHope219
Established Member

I would like the info too, please...

Message 12 of 22
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Hey Mocha,  If you don't mind, how long did the Underwritting Process take?

Thank you!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 22
smiths38
Regular Contributor

Can someone pleqse give me their LO's contact info.Thank you!

Starting Score: 553(EQ) 572 (TU) 586(EX) (EQ Complete Advantage)
Current Score: 572
Goal Score: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 22
Laadydee

I haven't used them but I was recommended to them because they do FHA Streamline loans for FICO's 580-649. I can let you know how it goes.You should give them a call.

@Anonymous wrote:

I am looking for a company that will give me a loan with a score lower than 620. ( My scores are 590, 600 & 613 ). I'm still in the middle of credit repair so I know my scores will go up, it just that there is a house on the market I'm really interested in so I'm hoping to find a company that will work with me. If you used first guaranty mortgage corporation or heard anything about it please let me know!! TY

@Anonymous wrote:

I am looking for a company that will give me a loan with a score lower than 620. ( My scores are 590, 600 & 613 ). I'm still in the middle of credit repair so I know my scores will go up, it just that there is a house on the market I'm really interested in so I'm hoping to find a company that will work with me. If you used first guaranty mortgage corporation or heard anything about it please let me know!! TY

Message 15 of 22
Laadydee

Please provide the name of the LO to me as well. Thanks.

Message 16 of 22
hipnotiqangel
New Visitor

I am currently using this bank and started out with a score of 586. I am jumping through hoops with one letter after another. My loan has gone over the 45 day escrow deadline and so had to ask seller for an extension.. They want the normal paperwork of accounts, credit report, w-2 and paystubs. Then they wanted letter from landlord that I was paying cash for rent, letter from me I was paying cash plus all receipts for past year, letter as to why there are different spellings of my name on credit reports, copy of chapter 7 BK from 9 years ago, letter from lay off 4 years ago, letter to why I got my SS# in 1978 (did not need one back then till you got a job or turned 18), letter from employer as to any future raises I might get. They finally UW it and my score has gone up to 657 since I started looking for a house and got pre approved. My IR is 4.50 and I am thrilled to finally be moving it this weekend. Length of time to close escrow....a whopping 64 days!!!!! So you can get a house but you might not have much hair left when all said and done.Smiley Indifferent

Message 17 of 22
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your new home!

Thanks for the update.  It's good to know FGMC is still working with scores lower than the typically required 640

PS - I'm sure your hair will grow back soon  Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 22
twina246

I am currently putting a contract on a house with this lender, after reading the reviews on this company I am so scared that this is gonna be a waste of time and money.  Anyone have any good experiences with this lender?

Message 19 of 22
PresidentPatton
Contributor

I have had a very pleasant time with FGMC as of know with a mid score of 601. I haven't gotten my CTC just yet but am told I will know by 4 pm today and could possibly close on Thursday the 27th! The LO and loan processor have been extremely helpful and patient with me and I'm extremely needy as I'm not afraid to ask questions!

Hope all goes well with your loans. I'm holding my breath for another hour and a half!

Ry
PresP
2/6/15: Credit Karma: 626
4/23/13: TU 615, EX 600, EQ 581
1/16/13: TU 585, EX 525, EQ 514
Goal: Purchase Second Home ASAP

Cards: Cap1 Secured - $300; Authorized User on Chase Card: $5500.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.