Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having to start over... Devastated!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having to start over... Devastated!

Thanks! This has been super emotional. We are staying positive and patient. I hope we here from Wells Fargo either way. The realtor I spoke with said once I receive a pre approval we can put an offer in for the house we want. I hope we get some answers soon. We started this journey with credit scores in the 400's less than a yr ago. We're in the 600 club now!
Message 41 of 47
MNnFL

You are waiting on a Pre-Approval through WF? This is normally a quick process. It can be done over the phone or in person. I'm curious why you haven't been told anything yet.

Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, we were told it's pre approval. We sent bank stmts, paystubs, w2's etc. I was told our file is with UW and we should hear something in a few days. I'm not sure why it's taking so long either- I was told this is just standard timeframe.
Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

They ran our info in the system for an automatic approval and didn't get it... The system referred our file for manual review.
Message 44 of 47
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

I think that this is the beginning of your house buying adventure.  I like the idea of a Mortgage Broker because with my experience it was such a personal relationship.  Everything was explained to me in detail and even when I felt the road was rough she stated, "Let me worry about it,  that is what I am here for."  Manual Underwriting doesn't mean No, I can't wait until you post Clear to Close.

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Germaine47 for those encouraging words. I can't wait to share the good news once I get the stamp of approval Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

So we received an email from a loan processor with WF. She said she'll be our contact person while we're in UW. It looks like we're going through the channels, hopefully we'll hear something soon.
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.