Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Getting Desperate and frustrated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help!! Getting Desperate and frustrated

Newest update by my LO. Scores are TU 580, EQ 591, EX 568.

I already started on the last things that I saw that needed to be corrected and that are still showing on my report, they are:

Citibank N.a. Showing Charge off 03/2010 and 60 days late in 02/2010 and 30 days in 01/2010...... (got the letter saying that the late history will be deleted)

Target store card: Currently showing $102 balance on a limit of $200.00, this card is paid to a $0.00

Coll Rec Bur: Showing as unpaid collection : Got the deletion letter waiting for it to go away (also only being reported on TU) (DOLA is 03/04/10)

AFNI Collections: Got deletion letter, waiting for it to fall off. (DOLA is 08/01/06) (also only showing on EX)

American Cap Ent Collections:  Got deletion letter waiting for it to fall off. (DOLA is 07/31/08,) (only showing on EX)

Calvary Port Collections: Got deletion letter waiting for it to fall off (DOLA is 08/15/08) Only showing on TU

Cmi Collections: Got deletion letter, waitin for it to fall off DOLA is 09/01/08 only showing on TU

****** I do have other baddies they are:

paid collections:

- FAME Pif DOLA 08/08

Fst Premier(charge off) - PIF DOLA is 08/08

Kay Jewelers(charge off)- PIF DOLA is 01/06

SCE (charge off)- PIF DOLA 06/07

Tribute Card (closed PIF)- Dola 03/2010 lates in 2008

Unpaid Collections: (unwilling to delete)

Wakefield: Dola 02/28/10

CMI: Dola  02/19/10

Priime Business : Dola 03/15/10

Progressive Ins: Dola 03/05/10

Progressive Ins: DOLA 02/26/10

I currently have to open and current auto loans, one almost paid off with no current lates. One auto loan current for the last eight months but with 5 30 day lates on it.

Two credit cards with zero balances.

Two Store cards with zero balances( previous lates)

Three Authorized User credit cards with total of $48,000 available credit and all with zero balances and never late.

If anyone can please help and let me know with those current deletions if I have a shot at getting to 620.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Help!! Getting Desperate and frustrated

you might get better responses in credit forum

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

And to be honest with you, even if you do get up to 620, I'm not really sure anyone will give you a mortgage with all those lates on your account, if that's what you're looking for.  For FHA, at least in my case, I had to have a minimum of 12 months of on time payments to everyone.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

While you do have a decent chance of getting up to 620, there are still a bunch of recent lates which would likely kill any loan.  They want 12 months clean credit and you have:

charge off from 2 months ago (citibank)  (this alone is enough to kill any loan)

Unpaid Collections: (unwilling to delete)

Wakefield: Dola 02/28/10

CMI: Dola  02/19/10

Priime Business : Dola 03/15/10

Progressive Ins: Dola 03/05/10

Progressive Ins: DOLA 02/26/10

And the car loan which you are saying has lates (and judging by your 8 months clean remark, I am assuming some of those lates were in the last year)

If you end goal is a mortgage, you are likely to have to wait until at least march or april of next year when the charge off is a year old, all the collections are a over a year old, and you have a good 18 months or so clean on the car.  You may be able to push it through a few months earlier if you have some good explanations (injury/illness leading to issues, etc).

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your responses,

The lates that I have are from a car loan that I co signed for. I was able to get the person to stay on top of their payments for the last 8 months. Everything else is decent. The citi account showed charge off in 03/10 but was false information. Since then they have updated the information and erased all late payments it is now showing current and open.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

what about all the accounts that show activity in 2010, are they older, and do you have the $ to pay them off if required (likely).

So the charge off is not a charge off, or they just erased the late payments?

In any case, the car will be an issue until it is a year past.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response again.

Yes the accounts are older. I do have the money to pay them off. I was able to save about $20,000 to put down on a house. The charge off was never a charge off and was not late. It is a checking plus overdraft protection account through citi bank. They erased the charge off status, waiting for it to reflect all three, they also erased the late payment history as well. The car that I co signed for is an ongoing issue that I have right now. The car has been on time for eight months in a row but shows a lot of 30 days prior to this.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.