Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Need friendly advice!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! Need friendly advice!

I am going FHA, my appraisal was done last Thursday, my LO told me it should be back Monday, well here it is Wednesday and nothing. I called the real estate agent and she told me that FHA appraisals are so frustrating now that it takes a little bit longer because they have to go to the lender first. She was so nice and tried to explain everything to me because my LO is such a you know what. She is rude to me, when I e-mail her to ask her questions she will take all day to get back with me and then just respond yes or no. If I talk to her on the phone she acts like I am bugging her. It is really frustrating. It is too late in the game to change LO's because I have to close by June 30th. Anyway, my question is this, what happens after the appraisal comes back? Does it go back to underwriting? How long before you usually get a closing date? I know every loan is different I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice since I don't have a helpful LO. Also, when is the title work usually done? I am in Alabama so we will be closing with a local attorney in town. Also, if appriasal comes back in line is there anything at this point that could keep the loan from going thru??

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.