cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please! Score Disappeared!

tag
YellowFever

Help Please! Score Disappeared!

I have been working on and watching my credit for the past two years to get ready to apply for a mortgage.  I'm a ScoreWatch subscriber and I've pulled by score from MyFICO many times. 

Now that I have an accepted offer and I'm actually applying with the mortgage broker -- my FICO score has disappeared.  I get an "Error 700" on Scorewatch -- and when I try and pay for a FICO it says there isn't an error and not enough information.

Well, I know this is false because I have been tracking this for years! 

I have called and emailed MyFICO customer service at least 10 times.  They are worthless!  They say all is fine on their end so it must be somebody's else fault.  I've called by banks and credit bureaus directly and they all say everything is fine on their ends as well.

My broker can't even get my score.  This is maddening! 

Has this happened to anyone else?  Does anyone have advice as to how I can get in touch with a competent person at MyFICO who actually cares who can help me resolove this? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Re: Help Please! Score Disappeared!

Are you able to pull your report directly from equifax or quizzle?  If you've recently been denied credit, or didn't get the best terms you should be able to pull a free report from equifax. If you haven't gotten your annual credit report you can try to get it from https://www.annualcreditreport.com

Make 100% sure that wherever you're pulling it from has an address/information that matches what they have on file for you. You can check against an  older credit report and hopefully the info still matches. If all else fails call equifax and see what's up.

Message 2 of 3
J_G
Regular Contributor

Re: Help Please! Score Disappeared!

I think one of the 3 security questions it asked you to verify your identity you are getting wrong? I would try that if that doesn't work I would call one of the 3 Credit Bureaus directly. Hope this helps!

7/1/13 - EQ = 593 TU = 578 EXP = 573 FICO
8/11/13 - EQ = 600 TU = 590 EXP = 603 FICO
10/1/13 - EQ = 611 TU = 689 EXP = 605 FICO
12/4/13 - EQ = 625 TU = 648 EXP = 604
Lender Pull 2/18/14 - EQ = 630 TU = 678 EXP = 594
Lender Pull 2/28/14 (EQ 640) (TU 660) (EX 655) Rapid re-score =)
9/30/14 - EQ = 660 TU = 710 EXP = 669
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.