Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Please

First I love this site!! I used it to improve my scores and was able to get preapproved for my first House...So HappyHeart  

But NOW...Things have turned for the worst.Smiley Mad I have chosen a home. Eventhough it's a short sale, the bank approved the sale within weeks. My loan was handed to underwriting but because I have not recieved my commission for 2 years (2YEARS IN FEB) that portion of my income can not be used. Now MY LO is awaiting UW and Processing answer regarding my new approval amount.

If my approval amount decreases, it will not cover the asking price.  Do you have any suggestions on what steps should I take next ..??? Should I try to renegotiate again with Bank, look for another property?? or wait until Feb?? I am so thankful to any advice.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help Please

If the amount is too low, the bank might not be willing to budge.  But it does not hurt to negotiate. Your best course of action is to wait for the commission if the loan amount without it won't work.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help Please

Thank you so much 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.