Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! What do I do?! Allied Interstate Collections

tag
newstart2010
Blogger

Re: Help! What do I do?! Allied Interstate Collections

The CA is not beinghelpful, but the OC sort of is.  the woman I have been speaking to at the OC is making sure with her supervisor it is ok to remove it.  

I want my 100 points back.  Smiley Sad

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 11 of 17
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Newstart,

I wish I had some advice to give to help you out, but I'm at a loss. I sincerely hope and pray it all works out for you.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 12 of 17
newstart2010
Blogger

Our underwriter appreciated the honesty and the information, and said they are not going to pull credit again!  We close on Friday!!

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 13 of 17
EddieK
Established Contributor

Congrats...that's great news!!  You can now rest easy...Smiley Happy

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 14 of 17
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congrats.  i'm happy it all worked out.  come back and let us know how your close goes!!!  *i'm living vicariously through others who are closing before us*

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish my lender would decide not to pull credit again. I could stop dealing with Capital One. I swear if I ever get the balance on my CC paid down or can get enough available somewhere else to transfer the balance, I'm going to close it. I can't stand this runaround.

Message 16 of 17
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

Congrats and good luck!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.