Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help please

So my credit score is very bad and my husband's is in the 500 range. On my report I owe a car loan, one credit card, and some medical bills. Will paying off the car loan and credit card bring my score up or will I need to pay all my medical bill as well? Someone told me to apply for a secured credit card and I was told I wouldn't get approved. Any tips on how to bring up my score please? Thank you
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help please

@Anonymous wrote:
So my credit score is very bad and my husband's is in the 500 range. On my report I owe a car loan, one credit card, and some medical bills. Will paying off the car loan and credit card bring my score up or will I need to pay all my medical bill as well? Someone told me to apply for a secured credit card and I was told I wouldn't get approved. Any tips on how to bring up my score please? Thank you

Since this is in the mortgage forum I assume you are wanting to know what you need to do to get your report and scores in order to obtain a mortgage?

You will have to provide more information to get any kind of answers. What is your score now, are your loans, credit cards, medical bills current, lates, collections? What is your credit card limit vs. what your total credit card balance is.... etc

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.