Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help quick PLEASE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help quick PLEASE

Oh my, I was supposed to close Friday. Come to find out two accounts on my credit that have been paid still show "disputed". They tell me it will take 30 days to delete this. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!! I sent theetters the loan person told me to, unfortunately it didn't work and she didn't tell me until today!
Please help!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Help quick PLEASE

See Best Way to Remove "Account In Dispute" for Mortga...

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

the loan officer can do a rapid rescore and remove thm in 3 - 5 days.

never taken me more than 3 days

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am pretty sure I have the wrong loan officer! What documents do they need to rapid rescore? It is only one account and only Equifax that shows disputed.

Thanks for all of your help!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! This was very helpful. Equifax said it will take up to 30 days. I sure hope not. My loan officer said that if I get a signed letter from Dell on their letterhead with name, address and phone number stating the account is not disputed she will do a rapid rescore. I cannot believe it but Dell said they would fax one to me in 24-48 hours. I sure hope so.

Thanks for the help!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.