Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help this process

tag
stevieswife2011
Valued Member

Re: Help this process

Well its Monday morning and i guess i wont hear anything until about Wednesday.

Is it alright to call my realtor to see if the appraisal has been completed, who lets me know when it is done?  How long does it take for them to be completed they charged my card Friday.

This process is going to give  me a stroke I am not sleeping and overeatting stress is not good for me....

Message 11 of 12
stevieswife2011
Valued Member

Re: Help this process

Well thought I would come here and give an update. The appraisal came back at the exact amount we offered that's good. The LO did end up asking me for 2 year residency info landlord info and rent payments. I did not have any of those things since I live rent free with my boyfriend. I hope that's not a big deal. Also she needed me to LOE every negative item on my credit report and tell them the reason for every inquiry in the last 120 days that was tedious to say the lest. Yesterday I received an email said file submitted for conditional underwriting. Can someone please give me some insight on what that means. We are suppose to close on June 10 and I have put over 2k into this and still no one has asked about my student loans that are in forbearance and showing on my credit report can I close without being asked?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.