cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help we need to save our house...Forclosure process started...Please Help!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Help we need to save our house...Forclosure process started...Please Help!

We live in north carolina, and our mortgage is serviced by wells fargo, they have started the forclosure process what can we do to save our house. Will bankruptcy be beneficial? We dont have the money to cover the past due payments...ugh...we are desperate!

THanks in advance!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help we need to save our house...Forclosure process started...Please Help!

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

We live in north carolina, and our mortgage is serviced by wells fargo, they have started the forclosure process what can we do to save our house. Will bankruptcy be beneficial? We dont have the money to cover the past due payments...ugh...we are desperate!

THanks in advance!

Have you thought of applying for a Loan Modification?  That would be a way to cure the delinquent amounts.  How many payments are you behind if you dont mind me asking?  If you can PM me and I can give you some pointers.

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 2 of 6
TheR105
Regular Contributor

Before the past due and now attorney fees/costs keep growing call the lender ASAP and ask to speak to someone in loss mitigation. Ask them what options you have to prevent the foreclosure forebearance plan, loan modification ( ask if you qualify for a Hamp mod) and or repayment plan. It cost the bank more to foreclosure do hopefully they will work with you. Find out if Freddie Mac or Fannie
Mae owns your loan wells could just be the servicer. If so, there could be different options depending on the investor. Regardless you have to contact the lender.
Message 3 of 6
K_J
Regular Contributor

PM me I will give you some information.

Starting Score: EQ: 532, EX: 569, TU: 621 (All lender pull 10/15/11)
Score: EQ: 660,lender pull 4/13, EX: 671 lender pull 4/13, TU: 691 lender pull (4/13)
, current Score (3/16/17) EQ: 724. Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone that replied...we already received a loan mod before, and hardship...they denied  us for a second one. Wells Fargo, refuses to work with us at this point.

Thanks

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 6
7ate9
Valued Member

I would contact NACA if I were you to see if there's anything they can do.  They have offices in Charlotte and Raleigh.  Best of luck!

TU08 740(1/20/16)

Last app: 06/19/2015
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.