cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with expedited experian removal!

tag
cautioncones

Help with expedited experian removal!

I received the transcript of my CFPR complaint against a collection agency on my report. I was able to contact Transunion Special Handling and have it removed without opening an investigation (in currently in the underwriting stage of my mortgage). The last one I need to remove it from is Experian, what is the quickest way I can get this to a competent person to have it removed asap?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with expedited experian removal!

I read this on another post some time ago. Maybe it'll help. I wish I knew who posted it to give them credit but I just saved the info for personal use. (but I'm really not not trying to plagiarize.)

Experian
475 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714-830-7000 is answered by a live human being, tell them you need the Executive Customer Service Team to end the dispute(s), hours are 8AM-5PM Pacific Time

Message 2 of 4
cautioncones

Does anyone know with Transunion if a request is submitted electronically via the couple digit code to remove a collections from your report (from the company I paid the collections in full with), if I call special handling department will they be able to see it and remove it monday?

Message 3 of 4
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Lake, ShaneTheMortgageMan posted it. It's in the sticky thread at the top. But I'm sure he doesn't mind and no one thinks you're plagiarizing. It's a lot people on the forum and it's impossible to remember who's who. Lol

Cautioncones, it's a possibility. Did the collection agency agree to pay for deletion? If so, do you have that in writing or any supportin documentation?
Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.