Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help!!!

I need help finding a mortgage. I have 30k down. 1 year of self employment. A transunion credit score of 633. 2016 tax returns show 24k in income. Can someone get me approved???
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Ginger1975

Re: Help!!!

I'm also self employed and with deductions I make about the same as you. I'm working towards a USDA Direct Loan. There's also a Guaranted Loan. Maybe look into those?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll try that thanks.
Message 3 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Check the thread at Do I qualify for a mortgage? Info that is needed for additional information needed.

1-year of self-employment usually won't qualify, lenders typically need 2 years.  1-year of tax returns may only be used, but lenders are still generally looking for 2-years of self-employment.

Where did you get your scores from?

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another loan officer. My middle score is 619. The house we are looking at is only 120k I was figuring with so much down I would qualify.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.