5 total rooms
Approximately 1238 sq. ft.
Single story
Master bedroom
Living room
Kitchen
Master bedroom is 14x12
Living room is 14x12

It was reduced yesterday to only $84,000!  I drove by and looked through the windows and the carpet and walls look clean.  Even has ADT stickers on the windows, which is great since that would have been the first thing I would have added since I am a 29 year old single male.  I hope my work from home programming job can make all of my payments, but I may have to get a regular slave job so if I am leaving the house I would like it to be monitored by ADT.

Message Edited by FicoPower on 06-19-2009 12:03 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Here is the house I am interested in

It's cute! Around here (Southern NH) that would easily go for $184k Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 6
FicoPower
Regular Contributor

Hehe thanks Smiley Happy  Yeah that is why I love living in Nashville, so many jobs and all of the homes are for $100,000 or less.  A $400,000 home here is like a huge multi million dollar mansion anywhere else.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a cute house.  I'm looking to buy in Mboro.  I used to live in Atlanta and the out of towners always raved about the prices, Nashville is good too!  I'm really loving it here.  Good luck with the mortgage process.
Message 4 of 6
FicoPower
Regular Contributor

Thanks, it looks like someone put in an offer when they dropped the price, so I will wait to see what happens.  I couldn't live in Mboro, it is like a big square with MTSU and trees Smiley Tongue  I feel like I am in the middle of nowhere when out there.
Message 5 of 6
FicoPower
Regular Contributor

Ok, just like everything in my life my dreams and plans are shattered yet again.  I asked online about this area and even though I have driven though it day and night on different days, someone replied that gang activity is really increasing since last year.  I didn't believe him but searched Google and read stories about the police setting up gang task forces and such.  I drove through the neighborhood at 2 AM and was the only car on the road. I even parked and listened and couldn't hear a single thing except for crickets way in the distance.  I do not see any graffiti or anything.  However I did see the police block a few roads on these nights, I thought nothing of it since I figured that they were bored since the streets are so empty at night.  Knowing my luck I will probably get my house randomly shot at or something.

The only nice places to live are way too expensive for me since I am a single guy.  I just cannot force myself to work a stressful job.  After a while my body just wants to shut down and I only want to sleep.  I would see a doctor about it but I live with my dad who is probably 99% of the reason I feel this way, and I do not think I can just leave the house without telling him what I am doing.

Message Edited by FicoPower on 06-21-2009 12:47 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.