Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Loan Approved

tag
autofly
Contributor

Home Loan Approved

Well guys, when I came here 2 months ago as most of you know I had low credit scores.  I got on the app spree, got sent to the sleigh center a few times and finally checked my self out.  My goal was to bring my score up enough to get a home loan.

I went into the bank yesterday and was approved for $300,000.  I only needed $175,000.

I can't tell you how much you have all helped one persons life.

Auto

Message Edited by autofly on 09-29-2007 12:53 PM
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Loan Approved

Congrats and way to go. Smiley Happy I cant wait for the day that I get to post a great thing like that.

Cheers!!!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

sweet! take the 300k use what you need then send us a check for our services!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.
Message 4 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Wonderful news.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to go!!
Message 6 of 10
turninganewleaf
Regular Contributor

Hi Autofly,

If you don't mind me asking, what were your scores 2 mos ago, what were they when you were approved for home loan and how did you go about doing it?  I, too, am planning on applying for a home loan next month and have been trying to get my scores up.  I think by next month, my scores will be high enough to get approved but I don't know what my interest rate will be.  If it's 6% great, if 9% or more, I'll wait about 6 more mos.  What interest rate did you get?

autofly wrote:
Well guys, when I came here 2 months ago as most of you know I had low credit scores.  I got on the app spree, got sent to the sleigh center a few times and finally checked my self out.  My goal was to bring my score up enough to get a home loan.

I went into the bank yesterday and was approved for $300,000.  I only needed $175,000.

I can't tell you how much you have all helped one persons life.

Auto

Message Edited by autofly on 09-29-2007 12:53 PM

FICO 8/5/10; TU 724, EQ 702
FICO 6/9/09: TU 669, EQ 658, EX ???
FICO 7/20/07: TU 540; EQ 595, EX 544
Message 7 of 10
autofly
Contributor

When I started here 8/7 my scores were TU 618 EQ 596 EX 640.  Today they are TU 671 EQ 635 EX 680.  I was given a 6.56% rate, but that can be lower if I put more down and go with a different type of mortgage.

Hope it helps,

Auto
Message 8 of 10
OneMortgageGuy
Regular Contributor

Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!

autofly wrote:
When I started here 8/7 my scores were TU 618 EQ 596 EX 640.  Today they are TU 671 EQ 635 EX 680.  I was given a 6.56% rate, but that can be lower if I put more down and go with a different type of mortgage.

Hope it helps,

Auto

Message 9 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!

Please share your success in the "Success Stories" thread!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.