Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Possible Loan products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Possible Loan products

How do I find a lender in GA that offers Home Possible or Home Possible Advantage through Freddie Mac? I'm not having much luck on the website. If you have experience with Freddie Mac or these products in particular, I would love to hear about it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Home Possible Loan products

I will pm you a lender that does Freddie Mac products

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me this info as well please
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

does that lender do loans in IA also? If so Id like a pm.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

does that lender do loans in IA also? If so Id like a pm.

Thanks!

Yes, both lenders in the pm will do Freddie Mac loans all across the continental US.

There are many lenders that will do Freddie and Fannie loans.  Find a good LO that knows their own products. Talk with them and they will be able to guide you to the right program that suits your situation.  A good LO also will assess your situation honestly right up front usually in the first phone call. That's one of the ways you can tell if they are good or not. You have a much better shot at getting a good LO if you seek out a non-bank mortgage lender (IMO).  Stay away from the big box banks - as a general rule. There are exceptions to this...Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.