Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home approval

Hello Folks, New to this forum stuff:

I trying to judge my chances of being approved for a home loan with Wells.  I am the main wage earner at $126,100 salary and $7,400 in USAF Reserve pay for $133, 500; 8 years in my current career; 22 years in Air Force.  Looking to purchase a home worth 199,900 in FL, offering 189,900 with 20% down.  My scores as of 1/23/09 are: TU-662; EQ-625, EX-673 is this good enough in today's environment.

Thanks

aeriaporter

Kudos!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: Home approval

You didnt say how much the rest of your debt is but I will assume you have it under control

The scores will hurt your rate but not your chances. Worst case you can always go FHA with those scores - if you have to though I would look at 15 yr notes and avoid the monthly mip you would have with a 30 you should be able to afford the slightly higher payment

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home approval

B,

Thanks.  One credit card @62% (3005/4900 credit limit), everything else at zero or less than 35% of maximum.Hoping not to pay MIP with the 20% down.  I may have to buy down the rate if I go the conventional route.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.