Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home loan

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Home loan

LOL! I would have looked into it if my credit still wasn't where it needed to be. I think it is an excellent program! It looks at all the other factors besides credit that are very important (more important even) in the homeownership process. I think anyone who makes it through the program will have a very high probability of being successful homeowners. Sorry if I sounded a little pessimistic as I was initially overwhelmed by the info in that document. :-) There is no where to hide with this program...it will expose you. But if you humble yourself and fix the things needing fixing and don't give up, you will come out on top.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 31 of 32
Harley13

Re: Home loan

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.