Regular Contributor
my25reasons

Re: Homepath / FHA

8 business days later, and still waiting for a response from Fannie Mae! I've also put an offer on a second Fannie Mae house. Do you think they will see both of them and realize I have offers on two of their homes? I have a feeling they've accepted another offer on the first house and just haven't said so, but my realtor said they would send an email (like they "accidentally" did once already) telling me that my offer was rejected.

I'm so antsy. I just want a house. lol.

Does anyone have experience with buying homepath houses? How long did it take to get your offer response?

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Established Member
sok454

What happened with allt his?

Starting Score: 596
Current Score: 646
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Regular Contributor
my25reasons

Sok, it took almost 2 weeks to hear back on my "highest and best" offer, but they did accept. Closing was a breeze and then I went through 3 months of torture with the company that won lowest bids on my 203k work. I moved in at the end of May and I am one happy camper now :smileyhappy: Yard work has never been so fulfilling.

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
New Contributor
Movin_on_up

Congrats!   Glad it worked out.   :smileyhappy:

Starting score:
EQ FICO 702 (1/1/2012)

Current scores:
TU FICO 785 (12/28/2013)
EQ FICO 791 (12/28/2013)
EX FICO 791 (12/28/2013)
TU-08 FICO 776 (12/10/2013)

Wallet: Chase Freedom $12,600 - Discover More $12,600 - Walmart $1,000 - Capital One MC $500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+