Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homepath / FHA

tag
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

Re: Homepath / FHA

8 business days later, and still waiting for a response from Fannie Mae! I've also put an offer on a second Fannie Mae house. Do you think they will see both of them and realize I have offers on two of their homes? I have a feeling they've accepted another offer on the first house and just haven't said so, but my realtor said they would send an email (like they "accidentally" did once already) telling me that my offer was rejected.

I'm so antsy. I just want a house. lol.

Does anyone have experience with buying homepath houses? How long did it take to get your offer response?

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 11 of 14
sok454
Established Member

What happened with allt his?

Starting Score: 596
Current Score: 646
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 14
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

Sok, it took almost 2 weeks to hear back on my "highest and best" offer, but they did accept. Closing was a breeze and then I went through 3 months of torture with the company that won lowest bids on my 203k work. I moved in at the end of May and I am one happy camper now Smiley Happy Yard work has never been so fulfilling.

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 13 of 14
Movin_on_up
New Contributor

Congrats!   Glad it worked out.   Smiley Happy

Starting score: EQ FICO 8 702 (1/1/2012)
Current scores: EQ FICO 8: 763 / TU FICO 8: 760 / EX FICO 8: 765

Wallet: Chase Freedom 12K - Discover More 12K - Walmart 1K - Capital One MC 1K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.