Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoping for Motorcycle financing

tag
dtown66
Valued Member

Re: Hoping for Motorcycle financing

thx Desifink....I'm going to the credit union to give it a shot....Dmn , if you dont mind, what kind of scores did you have with Hsbc.?... I have 2 low end cc's with them with 2 yrs of good credit.
Message 11 of 15
dtown66
Valued Member

The credit union declined me (due to bk Aug 07 discharge) DNM2008 which HSBC did you go through. I cant find anything through google... What the website?
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC is the lender affiliated with Suzuki - your best bet is probably to go to the dealership to talk to them. If you have a recent copy of your credit report you can take that with you; get them to look at that first to get their opinion on whether you can qualify before they pull your credit. If they say no, then at least you've saved yourself a hard pull. Good luck.
Message 13 of 15
dtown66
Valued Member

thx.... I will try that route..
Message 14 of 15
NMW2008
Established Member

I went through the Kawasaki dealership. I first got approved thru my local credit union, but when i went to the dealership, they were able to finance me through HSBC with 0 down and 5% interest on a (then) new 2006 Kawasaki ZZR600. (I had to remove the plastic packaging from around the bike!!) My scores were in the low 600's I think. I didnt even check. (Back then I was reckless with my credit!!)

I forgot to mention, I was approved for $12000. I KNOW for a fact my credit score was no more than probably 615, 620, if even that! So I advise you to try the dealership.

Message Edited by NMW2008 on 04-25-2008 01:34 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.