Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House under contract!

tag
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

Re: House under contract!

You better run that by the Mrs. As much as you have to look at a back splash I would want the final say on that.

Message 11 of 13
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Have your agent sign up for one of the esigning services. It takes about 5 minutes and costs very little (about $20/mth for Docusign and the first month is free - he needs his NAR discount to get that price) and then you don't have to print anything. You just sign it online - or on your phone and get an instant copy. It is much more efficient. I have been using esigning services for over 10 years. Can't really imagine doing business without it.  Doesn't cost you a penny Smiley Happy

As to the Samsung - yep! Seen several deals get done over appliances! Amazing what a little bling in the kitchen will do for your sale Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 13
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Zorasmiles=He lol Username is based on my amazing daughters smile and how she makes me feel when I see her smile at me. 

Appliances can make or break a deal.  Some home shoppers see the perfect kitchen and don't want to risk trying to find the "exact fridge".  Some sellers won't let go of what they consider to be the perfect appliance after getting it at a steal and refuse to give it up!  Cutting their nose off to spite their face you might say lol Only to realize later how much that "slick deal they found" would net them almost ten times what they paid for it lol

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.