cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did you spend the first night in your new home?

tag
LondonMassey
Frequent Contributor

Re: How did you spend the first night in your new home?

Thank you everyone!

I've spent the past couple weeks getting the house together. We have all the downstairs furniture, my mattress and dressers, and 2 crib mattresses so far over to the house so far. I still need to get the bed frames, kids mattresses, and their dressers over and clean out the apartment and I'll finally be able to relax and enjoy my beautiful home.

I have until the end of November to get the apartment done, so I hope I can do it. It's so hard getting anything done working nights and managing 3 kids, 1 of which isn't in school.

I keep telling myself that it's only one more month and then I can breathe.

Good news is that my credit I had at closing is going to pay my HOA dues... for the next 2 YEARS!!! One less bill to worry about! Yay!
Cap1(sc) 550, Cap1 750, Walmart 750, Home Depot 3000, Amazon 700, US Bank 1500, Childrens Place 1100, JC Penney 700, Old Navy 700, PayPal 700, Torrid 700, Lane Bryant 150, Avenue 500, OSP 500, Amex Blue 2000, Disc it 1000, Walmart Disc 2200, Old Navy Visa 1700, Mortgage 09-2012, Car Loan 03-2013

Current Score: EQ 665 EX 687 TU 695

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
indecison
Regular Contributor

Glad to see you are getting settled in London!

Message 22 of 25
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Now that I have internet again, I can finally answer this question!!!

We spent our first night watching Cinderella as a reminder that "a dream is a wish your heart makes" Smiley Happy and our dreams really did come true!  We ate Chinese takeout and crashed from exhaustion. 

It finally hit me today when my girls and I were at lunch at a really special spot and I was overwhelmed with just how blessed we really are.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 23 of 25
beb86
Valued Contributor

Haha unpacked half the stuff I moved awaiting the second half to move the next day but it was my stuff in my house so even trade off

Message 24 of 25
vlaw1084
Contributor

We are truly blessed to also be in our home Smiley Happy  we had to overcome obstacles that at times it would have been easy to give up, but he gave us the strength to stick it out and finish what we had been wanting for so long!!!  May all of you enjoy or are going to be enjoying your new homes this Holiday Season!!!!!!!

J

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.