cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I file complait

tag
HouseMouse

How do I file complait

Dealing with Wells Fargo on a 203K for a HUD maufactured home. Got pre-approved then bid and won contract. I almost lost the contract because they refused to send the correct pre-approval letter with the information specifilly laid out by Pemco. Closing date was to be today. Two weeks ago, May 5, I was told my applicattion was being denied. I had disputed some entries associated with my BK and they were corrected. But the diputed line was still there. That issue and the fact I have a settlement with student loans was basis for denial. I looked and found another lender that said my issues were no problem and told me to just call bureaus and remove the disputed wording. That took a grand total of three days turn around to correct. Why a big bank like WF did not inform me of that instead of the gazillion LOX they asked for is beyond me. I have a Federal Court Order on the settlement on the student loans, so was told that will take care of the other issue just fine. 

I applied for an extension with  Pemco and was denied because we were not close enough to close with new company so I need to show was denied by WF to get my earrnest money back. I have asked for it since I was denied May 5 and I have nothing from WF. I HAVE to  have that from them correct to get my money back, WF knows what is needed yet has not given me anything even though asked repeatedly since I was denied. TWELVE days I have asked for the deinal so I could get my money back and I am past fed up with this bank and want to know what I can do if they fail to get me my correct document and lose my earnest money? Are there not legal time lines that must be followed? What agency do you file a complaint with?

Thanks for any help in advance..

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I file complait

Have you tried getting to a supervisor or manager at WF before going to an outside agency? Might be worth a try.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.