kad07

How do I get a loan for credit consolidation?

I have some old debt which only totals under 5,000 and I have some recent credit card debt, old school loans, and my new car. What I would like to do is to get a consolidation loan and get in all into one payment. But it seems like with my credit score and not owning my own home I can not do that. Well I would like to own a home someday but need to get out of this debt right now before I can even think about that. I have slowly but surely paid off some old debt over the past 2 years and have had no late payments on anything. Also, I have increased my score from low 500's to 600's but still I still feel like I am going absolutely no where. I just need to know the best way I can go about this. And I would appreciate any help. Thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+