cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i know when its time to apply?

tag
bigstick1973

How do i know when its time to apply?

For the last 2 years iv been working on my credit to improve my score so that i can apply for a USDA Home Loan. this whole credit score this has me messed up. iv pulled my scores form a bunch of difrent site like Credit karma credit sesame score sense ect. now iv checked my FICO on this site witch only shows my equfax score witch is 641 right now as per MyFico. anyway i do not! want to apply for the USAD Loan unless i know my scres across the board and good enough to qualify for the loan. so i guess my question is where and i go to see the same scores that the lenders will see or at least something close. right now im at EX 701 EQ 641 and TU 655 CAN SOMEONE POINT ME TO WHERE I CAN GET ALL 3 SCORES THAT WOULD BE THE MOST ACCURATE?

THANKS!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
edcampbell613
Contributor

Re: How do i know when its time to apply?

Go ahead and apply.

Scores look good enough.

Message 2 of 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: How do i know when its time to apply?

The only way for you to see what the lenders will see is to get preapproved with your credit pulled by a loan officer. Based on what you posted, the probability is good that you will have a qualifying score. Hopefully the rest of your financials will also be as good.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.