Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the process go?

tag
the_heat_love
Established Member

How does the process go?

Okay so got AUS approval, sent in all the docs (W2, bank statements, pay stubs, etc), transcripts ordered, appraisal ordered, tax certs, home insurance binder sent to LO, title commitment and wiring info received. Are we almost ready for underwriting?

This isn't my first purchase but I honestly don't remember the process going like this the last time? We are doing a new build and tenitive closing is set for June 15th but I'm sure it will be a little later than that!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: How does the process go?

I'd hope so, usually your loan can be sent to underwriting with less than that.  But it seems that they are putting together as full of a file as possible to cut down on the amount of conditions your loan approval would have.  Ask your loan officer when your loan was/will be submitted to underwriting.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 3
theheater30
Contributor

Re: How does the process go?

Getting the appraisal I thought came after being sent to the underwriter?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.