Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is it going to be?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How hard is it going to be?

Some people are really hard to deal with. But I've read that sometimes calling back you might get someone else who has a heart. I think it's worth a shot myself but I'm sure you trust your MB. Thanks K_J!!! Smiley Happy

There is a lot of excitement from going to Bad to NOT GOOD lol

Message 51 of 59
How2increase
Regular Contributor

Thanks.

Hahaha it is SO exciting!!!!!! That feeling is great. I never thought any of this was possible, I thought my husband and I were screwed for the next 2 years. But hard work and staying 💪 helps A LOT!!! I am SO happy for you!
Jan 2012 TU 517 EX(fako) 524 EQ 470
Current score LENDER PULL TU 652 EX 641 EQ 617
Yayy we made it!!!
Message 52 of 59
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Autumn, Congrats on the great work!!!! I love success stories so much!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 53 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husbands scores improved too but not as fast as mine... Thanks for your support all!
Message 54 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am applying this week for my mortgage and going the USDA route... The informal offer made with the owner agent has been tentatively accepted and hopefully things will be easy peasy.. My successes so far: Two lates removed: Wal-Mart credit card and installment loan late, and it is very likely that a 90 day late on my Sallie Mae loan account will be removed. Will know Wednesday. Three collection accounts removed. Charge off paid in full - with OC account totally removed. Paid my credit cards from 97% to 6%! In addition, I have paid off my car, paid off three installment loans and am completely debt free except for my student loan. Hoping that things go swimmingly!!! Wish me luck and good tidings!
Message 55 of 59
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

What great progess you have made, I pray that everthing will be up hill from now on.  Congratulations

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 56 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I've been away for a while working on getting things improved, with my lender pull for my mortgage being EQ - 633, TU - 670 and EX - 690. I close on my house on Friday and we have already moved in thanks to an early occupancy agreement and my kids started an amazing new school and I feel so happy! I know it was because of this site that we are where we are and the wealth of information on here has been amazing. Had many setbacks along the way but feeling ecstatic about the fact that we are finally in the home we love so much! Thanks again to everyone who helped!

Message 57 of 59
indecison
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Hard work pays off!

Message 58 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congratulations! That is really fantastic. I'm very happy that everything worked out for you and your family Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.