Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a rapid rescore take?

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: How long does a rapid rescore take?

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok Dallas I am in Dallas so 3 weeks is deffinatly to long? and Im mad because i paid $90 for this and im already pass closing luckily the seller is not making me pay a fee but she may change her mind.
they aren't supposed to charge you for rapid rescore. every credit report company i have used has told me this.

Retired Lender
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

See I knew my mortgage loan lady was ripping me off she has been charging me credit report updates and told me it would be $30 for each CRA to get rescored. she gets the reports from Kroll and i think thats who is doing the rescore. she claimed that they charg her
Message 12 of 17
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
See I knew my mortgage loan lady was ripping me off she has been charging me credit report updates and told me it would be $30 for each CRA to get rescored. she gets the reports from Kroll and i think thats who is doing the rescore. she claimed that they charg her
they DO charge her. but if you call kroll.... they will tell you that this charge CANNOT be passed along to the consumer.

Retired Lender
Message 13 of 17
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

I am told by Credco that it violates the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

Retired Lender
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So are you guys saying I can report her to the fair credit act? but then she will not do my loan. But it sucks to be takin advantage of.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So are you guys saying I can report her to the BBB? but then she will not do my loan. But it sucks to be takin advantage of.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My LO just told me it would cost me $30.00 per TL per report.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.