cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for the Title To Transfer???

tag
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

How long does it take for the Title To Transfer???

So here is the deal the sellers of the house we are buying are still living there I was asking a friend on here how long he gave the sellers to move out and he mentioned it was wrote in their purchase contract. So I checked mine and it said the sellers were to move out on TT I took that to mean Title Transfer so how long after close does that usually take????
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: How long does it take for the Title To Transfer???

Where are you (which state)?

I have found that escrow states record faster than table funding states.

Message 2 of 4
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

I am in Ohio
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 3 of 4
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

I don't know how much difference this makes but on August 12th (We are set to close SEP 12th) the title company did send us a bunch of forms we needed to fill out for them including our HO insurance info ect. I am hoping that it means they have pre done all the paperwork they can so that when close happens they only have minimal paperwork and can send it through quickly but I am really just guessing at this point maybe everyone gets the title paperwork a month before their close date.?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.