Frequent Contributor

How long does it take for the Title To Transfer???

So here is the deal the sellers of the house we are buying are still living there I was asking a friend on here how long he gave the sellers to move out and he mentioned it was wrote in their purchase contract. So I checked mine and it said the sellers were to move out on TT I took that to mean Title Transfer so how long after close does that usually take????
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: How long does it take for the Title To Transfer???

Where are you (which state)?

I have found that escrow states record faster than table funding states.

Frequent Contributor

I am in Ohio
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Frequent Contributor

I don't know how much difference this makes but on August 12th (We are set to close SEP 12th) the title company did send us a bunch of forms we needed to fill out for them including our HO insurance info ect. I am hoping that it means they have pre done all the paperwork they can so that when close happens they only have minimal paperwork and can send it through quickly but I am really just guessing at this point maybe everyone gets the title paperwork a month before their close date.?

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.