cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to get a credit supplement back?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take to get a credit supplement back?

We have been going round and round with a refinance for 90 days now.  It is driving me bonkers.  The last (and hopefully final) conditional underwriting approval requirement was a "credit supplement" on our current mortgage to show that the last 2 payments have been made on time.  I'm just curious how long this takes?  I looked at my own credit report and they are already showing the last two months (September included) as paid on time.  The LO said they submitted it yesterday.  I'm so burned out on this entire process and just want to get it closed.  What is a realistic time frame for this to go through?  They have already made a couple "oops our bads" and fired a LO during all this so I have little faith.  However we are so invested now with the process I really don't think I could handle starting over AGAIN with another company.  We have already had to get 3 appraisals done.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does it take to get a credit supplement back?

A few days. Good luck, you are almost there! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does it take to get a credit supplement back?

Thanks. Every time they say " oh we will have it done in about 24 hours" it seems to take 72-a week. Learning not to hold my breath
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.