cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often is non-score-8 scores updated in myFico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often is non-score-8 scores updated in myFico?

I see my score 8 scores are updated every few days if not everyday but the score 2/4/5 scores are not updated since the first time I signed in. Does anyone know how often the other scores are updated?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Re: How often is non-score-8 scores updated in myFico?

@Anonymous wrote:

I see my score 8 scores are updated every few days if not everyday but the score 2/4/5 scores are not updated since the first time I signed in. Does anyone know how often the other scores are updated?

If you're referring to your mortgage scores, those scores do not update.  You have to purchase them again for an update. Im sorry. Im waiting for my CR to update my lowered CC utilization and then I will buy a new one.

Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I subscribed their membership which seems cheaper than buying 3B report (I mostly care about the scores only). Do you mean if I cancel my subscription and resubscript I may see the updated non-score-8 scores? Thanks.

Message 3 of 9
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Which one are you subscribed to? I have 1B which gives me a new report each month and updates as my equifax score changes. But if I want my mortgage score, I'd have to buy a brand new report. But that doesn't mean you have to unsubscribe though. Does that make sense?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I subscribe to 3B and am pretty sure your mortgage scores update every 3 months...
Message 5 of 9
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I subscribe to 3B and am pretty sure your mortgage scores update every 3 months...

Ooooohhhh gotcha gotcha!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds too long....

Message 7 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

When you unsubscribe, it will take about a month before you can re subscribe. 61 days from when you started subscription, if you cancel in the first month.
Signature needs updating
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are your scores updating every 2 days? Mine is the same since the 7th. I have ultimate 3b yearly subscription

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.