New Contributor
pengy_wi

How to find a mortgage broker

My husband and I met with our credit union last month and they wouldn't touch his 625 mid score. How do we go about finding a lender to work with us? We're in the Milwaukee, WI area and I tried a Google search but got all sorts of gunk. I tried emailing First Guaranty since a lot of people seemed to have luck with them but haven't gotten a response as to if they service our area.

Established Contributor
namvet

Re: How to find a mortgage broker

pengy_wi wrote:

My husband and I met with our credit union last month and they wouldn't touch his 625 mid score. How do we go about finding a lender to work with us? We're in the Milwaukee, WI area and I tried a Google search but got all sorts of gunk. I tried emailing First Guaranty since a lot of people seemed to have luck with them but haven't gotten a response as to if they service our area.

Try contacting your local mortgage brokers association or if this a purchase any good realtor can refer you to a good broker. 

Contributor
greekjim

Re: How to find a mortgage broker

You could try Educators Credit Union

EQ- 727 5/12/10
TU- 746 5/12/10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}