Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find a mortgage broker

tag
pengy_wi
New Contributor

How to find a mortgage broker

My husband and I met with our credit union last month and they wouldn't touch his 625 mid score. How do we go about finding a lender to work with us? We're in the Milwaukee, WI area and I tried a Google search but got all sorts of gunk. I tried emailing First Guaranty since a lot of people seemed to have luck with them but haven't gotten a response as to if they service our area.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: How to find a mortgage broker

@pengy_wi wrote:

My husband and I met with our credit union last month and they wouldn't touch his 625 mid score. How do we go about finding a lender to work with us? We're in the Milwaukee, WI area and I tried a Google search but got all sorts of gunk. I tried emailing First Guaranty since a lot of people seemed to have luck with them but haven't gotten a response as to if they service our area.

Try contacting your local mortgage brokers association or if this a purchase any good realtor can refer you to a good broker. 

Message 2 of 3
greekjim
Contributor

Re: How to find a mortgage broker

You could try Educators Credit Union

EQ- 727 5/12/10
TU- 746 5/12/10
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.