Valued Member
mere2368

How to get off of EX's mortgage?

Hi,
I am 22 years old and I made a very very huge and costly mistake.  When I was only 18 (yes stupid I know) I bought a house with my boyfriend.. we werent even married..  ugh.  Well 2 years ago we broke up.  I let him keep the house bc he makes wayy more money than me.. there is no way I could afford it by myself and I don't have any room mate options.  He NEVER pays the the mortgage on time and the house has been in foreclosure.  Is there ANYTHING legally I can do besides just asking him to refinance without me?  I have asked multiple times for him to do that or sell but he will not.  Thanks in advance for any info!
Valued Member
mere2368

Re: How to get off of EX's mortgage?

Im so sorry to have posted this twice I don't know what happened I must have clicked submit more than once.. sorry!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+