Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get through this week?!

tag
Rb0337
Established Member

How to get through this week?!

We are scheduled to close on Friday. I am anxiety ridden hoping that nothing changes! Looks like a week full of sleepless nights for me :-/

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Startfromwithin
Contributor

Re: How to get through this week?!

I'm sure everything will be fine.

I'm looking forward to seeing your post about you having the keys to your new home!!

I'm still in the early stages... don't even know if the Seller will accept the offer on this house that I LOVE!

Hopefully I'll be right behind you... looking forward to walking out of the office where I closed.

Message 2 of 7
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Spend time packing, it helps get you thru it

Message 3 of 7
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Packing sounds like a good time waster!  If I had CTC, I'd be packing, too.  We are still in UW but I packed a box of my kid's books just for convenience.  He has way too many books for someone who cannot even read yet.

Message 4 of 7
Rb0337
Established Member

Thanks guys! Love the support on this board, packing is the way I think I'll get through this.

Message 5 of 7
MainMan
Valued Member

Congrats and good luck
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 6 of 7
Kozmo
Frequent Contributor

I feel your pain. We are "supposed" to close Friday but they had to do a 3rd appraisal over the weekend. No word today on the results. Just waiting and waiting. Broker says as long as the bank is done by thursday title can have us close friday but I am holding my breathe.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.