Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hubby was approved for home equity line TD Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hubby was approved for home equity line TD Bank

Hey... Busy weekend for me and the hubby. last month we decided it was time to take an equity and finally pay some tution and remodel our master bedroom (our daughter goes to scared heart university close to 40k a year) me and my husband have been paying cash but its just too much at this point and we couldnt qualify for any loans. Bought home in Janurary 2001 for only 615,000.. Never refinanced and the appraiser valued the house at 1.795.. so we were excitied I only owe rougly 250k on the house I double on payments ever month. We decided to take a home equity loan for 750,000.. He got a rate of 3.6% and we took a 30 year mortgage.. we will probably have it paid in 15 years. The monthly payment is $3,410.00.. My payment now is 3830 for taxes principal and interest. my takes are close to 26,000 a year. So this was a great opportunity for paying the college and remodeling. Unfortunely I could be put on the application due to the bankrupcty 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hubby was approved for home equity line TD Bank

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey... Busy weekend for me and the hubby. last month we decided it was time to take an equity and finally pay some tution and remodel our master bedroom (our daughter goes to scared heart university close to 40k a year) me and my husband have been paying cash but its just too much at this point and we couldnt qualify for any loans. Bought home in Janurary 2001 for only 615,000.. Never refinanced and the appraiser valued the house at 1.795.. so we were excitied I only owe rougly 250k on the house I double on payments ever month. We decided to take a home equity loan for 750,000.. He got a rate of 3.6% and we took a 30 year mortgage.. we will probably have it paid in 15 years. The monthly payment is $3,410.00.. My payment now is 3830 for taxes principal and interest. my takes are close to 26,000 a year. So this was a great opportunity for paying the college and remodeling. Unfortunely I could be put on the application due to the bankrupcty 

He got i belive very low rate almost 4%

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.