Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CLOSED!!--6/29/10

tag
nettie
Valued Member

I CLOSED!!--6/29/10

First of all,I wouldl like to say thank s to all of the mortgage experts for their advice and information. I closed yesterday  ay 4:55 pm on my home loan. I have been leasing my house for 21/2 years.  It's a new house and I were the first one to live here. It's feel so good now to know that I am no longer leasing but buying. When I first

found this forum in 2007, my EQ score was 510.  When the lender pulled my credit scores on 5/18/10, they  were EQ-705--TU-714--EX-747.  That's a big jump in 2 years.  I read many posts, took advice  from several fico friends, cleaned up credit report, paid down my credit cards,  removed the disputed comments and finally saved money for downpayment/closing costs.  It took me about 55 minutes to sign all the paperwork. Tonight, I will celebrate and tomorrow, I will send in my paperwork for homebuyer credit. I know it will take awhile but  around the Holiday season, I can shop for some new home items.  Thanks all FICO MEMBERS.

Nettie

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I CLOSED!!--6/29/10

WTG! Congrats on your new home!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your new homeSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

CongratulationsSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.