Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CLOSED.....YAY!!!

tag
SCTeach28
Valued Member

I CLOSED.....YAY!!!

At 2:30pm today, I closed on my first home.  I am so excited and can not wait to start decorating.  I went over to MY house this afternoon and NONE of the keys I received at closing works Smiley Sad  My home is a new build and the office was already closed, so I have to wait until tomorrow morning to get new keys and get inside my home. 

I would like to thank everyone on this board.  I have only been on this site for a little over 8 months, but I learned so much.  ONCE AGAIN.....THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: I CLOSED.....YAY!!!

Congratulations...enjoySmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats,  i wish you many happy and loving years inyour new home. 

Message 3 of 8
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
SCTeach28
Valued Member

Thank you all for the congrats!  I finally got the right keys and was able to get into my house today.  I am looking forward to decorating and finding my green thumb. 

Message 5 of 8
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@SCTeach28 wrote:

Thank you all for the congrats!  I finally got the right keys and was able to get into my house today.  I am looking forward to decorating and finding my green thumb. 

Congrats on your new home.  I hope you will be as happy in your new home,  as I have been in mine for the past 35 yrs.  Smiley Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 6 of 8
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
FSUGAPEACH78
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Enjoy your new home! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.