Regular Contributor
NJ___Jon

I can re-fi a 3 month old loan.

Because....
a.) Its my 1st car loan.

b.) Ive only had credit for 2 years.

.......................................Make sense? B of A is my loan for my car. This sucks!...9.2 ....I should be at 6.4% ....eeewwwww.
___
Back in the 500s, dont ask
______

Re: I can re-fi a 3 month old loan.

Yes, you can, and depending on what you're offered, you might save a ton of money. Watch out for fees though.

Back when I still did debt, I got a crappy finance deal through the dealership - within a month I rolled that into a credit union loan with a dramatically lower rate. Within another month I found an even better deal and rolled it again, all with no fees. As I recall with the two moves, my interest rate went from ~13% to about 5.9%. Not bad.

Of course, the ultimate would be not to finance the car at all, but to pay for it in cash. But I'll save that for another post. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}