cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot wait much Longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I cannot wait much Longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not 100% sure when we entered underwriting. I think the appraisal was the last part of what was needed and that was first thing last friday.

Not very long for me at all - I was told I passed AUS on Wednesday last week.  I had pretty clean documentation so nothing hairy came up, the bank I worked with is a local branch of Bremer Bank here in Minnesota.

The only 'hang up' is that they have to secure that deck door and the inspector will look at it on friday and sign off.

I live in a small town of ~13k people and we have a lot of banks so i'm guessing either I don't know what really happened when or that they're just agile enough because of the small town - so the title/appraisal/etc comes quicker than larger cities.. /shrug

It even sounds like I might get some earnest money back!

Smiley Tongue

Got all the utilities transferred to my name - BTW - if anyone has charter I hope you don't get the runaround like I did, they try to make you sign up for a new plan, the person I dealt with lied through her teeth and was so pushy. I had to call someone else to cancel a DVR thing she 'forgot to mention'.

Message Edited by thinice on 04-21-2009 02:26 PM
Message 21 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

UpUpUp wrote: ...I am SO happy for you!!!

Yes, that's it! I didn't realize how hard it was during the process -- perhaps I had a fortuitously, problem-free one. But, I'm six weeks past close, mowed the lawn (again) today, have planted flowers, am planning an honest-to-God 'courtyard' and a 'moving-in' yard sale, have collected my $8,000 tax credit, enjoy the arriving hummingbirds, am spending a fortune feeding the squirrels, have adopted a stray cat...

Bless you all!

Sounds great, Oldhack!  Enjoy it. Thank you, thank you for adopting the stray kitty, too!

Message 22 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

No news from underwriting.  Still waiting to hear final approval and clear to close.  It could be problematic if we don't hear back tomorrow - **sigh**
Message 23 of 105
debc
New Contributor

I am right there with you tduck! Nothing, nothing at all. My LO says again, "well, maybe, but dont count on Monday"

I told him point blank- our current lease is up 4/30 and there is a new renter on 5/1! No room for delay! Gesh!

Message 24 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be crossing my fingers for you guys Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here-- the wife and I are on pins and needles. Why do they drag this out so long?? Our file was pulled yesterday, according to our loan lady.
Message 26 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

We'll keep fingers and paws crossed for you guys from here!!!
Message 27 of 105
debc
New Contributor

Thanks Upup...

To make it worse...we have secured a moving truck starting Saturday, through Tuesday at 10am. Figuring we would take our time, load it over the weekend...We both took vacation next week, can not change it because of others that took thiers around ours! 

I just got an email from the LO...wanted to know what the 2 $4000.00 deposits were in the account. Well, how about the returned EMD from the 2 contracts that fell through that had 2 $4000.00 checks written for them earlier! 

Now, why would they just be asking me this? Do you think this means he hasnt even submitted it yet???

Message 28 of 105
debc
New Contributor

This is on my lenders web site...should it make me feel better?

Unlike most other lenders, your loan will be processed, underwritten and closed locally.

Message 29 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@debc wrote:

Thanks Upup...

To make it worse...we have secured a moving truck starting Saturday, through Tuesday at 10am. Figuring we would take our time, load it over the weekend...We both took vacation next week, can not change it because of others that took thiers around ours! 

I just got an email from the LO...wanted to know what the 2 $4000.00 deposits were in the account. Well, how about the returned EMD from the 2 contracts that fell through that had 2 $4000.00 checks written for them earlier! 

Now, why would they just be asking me this? Do you think this means he hasnt even submitted it yet???

I was asked about a $10,000 deposit I made in January just about 2 days before closing. I was saying the same thing...are they kidding? Why didn't they ask me that when I was approved and had my loan commitment back in Feb?  Idiots. By the way mine was a freakin transfer from my biz account to personal account and they also had the biz bank statement that showed the transfer on the same day going to that account. Idiots, idiots. I think they look the files over before giving the clear to close and they nitpick to death trying to find something if they can't come up with anything else. Seriously. 

Message 30 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.