cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot wait much Longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I cannot wait much Longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our underwriter got back to our LO last night- said I needed better salary documentation. My YTD pay doesn't reflect my actual pay since I was on a voluntary reduced schedule, which I'm now off. My latest pay stub reflects this, so we sent them that and a letter from our Sr. Director of Flight Ops explaining this. I hope that's enough for them.

Now we're worried about having this fall apart in the last few days before we close. :smileysad:

Message 31 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was worried aobut something like this too, I got a promotion and an 8k/yr pay boost as well but only had 2 paystubs to show the new rate.

I'd think they would settle for your letter or in my case I think they just called to verify. 

Message 32 of 105
debc
New Contributor

Regional...how long was it from when you went to UW to when they got back to you? My husband just emailed me that about 3 hours ago they called and verified employment. I just got an email from my LO processor....said we were in UW and should have conditions back by Monday?!! Ok, suppose to close Monday afternoon! The processor said that our file looked good and it made it through her....time...time..time....

Message 33 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our file was pulled from the stack about 3 days ago. I hope we're not back down at the bottom of the pile again. This really is frustrating. They even wanted an explanation as to why Wells Fargo Auto Loans pulled my report back in January when I was thinking about refinancing my truck. Not to mention a copy of our earnest money check and our latest retirement account statements. Now the wait begins again... maybe that 4/30 close date isn't so realistic after all...

Seriously, buying a home has taken atleast 5 years off my life. 

Message 34 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was worried aobut something like this too, I got a promotion and an 8k/yr pay boost as well but only had 2 paystubs to show the new rate.

I'd think they would settle for your letter or in my case I think they just called to verify. 

I hope so, thinice. 

Message 35 of 105
debc
New Contributor

I hope it only takes 2 days, like today and a little bit of tomorrow! I just confirmed with the processor that the UW's are in-house. Does anyone think that helps? I am so done with this...i agree, the process has taken its toll. I am taking tomorrow off as well as next week. Cant stand it!
Message 36 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

In house definately helps, that's how mine went so quick.
Message 37 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm anxious to get to the underwriting phase.  my loan officer doesn't think i'll have a problem getting through ( i have a pretty clean credit report and history) but you just never know what they will be picky about. 
Message 38 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, cali!

We're still waiting- boy, that heartburn is really starting to set in.

Message 39 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

We submitted conditions on monday.  They said 72 hours.  72 hours came and went.  My LO talked to her account rep and u/w hasn't looked over our conditions documentation yet.  Supposedly we are first on the list for tomorrow.  Since it takes 48 hours to close once this lender issues clear to close, we will not be closing on monday when our contract expires, so now our realtor is pushing through an extension and hopefully the seller (relo company) will go for it,since after all the u/w only conditioned the oil tank, nothing is on us.  Then again, the title issue wasn't us, but they didn't extend the contract then.  Good Grief.  I've had 4 months of this.  I've had enough.  So tired of it all.  I had better be worth it.  If I don't end up with this house after everything we've been through, there will be no getting over it for me, and I'll be waiting another year to try again.

Message 40 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.