Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I closed on Friday

tag
CopperHD
New Contributor

I closed on Friday

I closed on my first home on Friday before the nice long holiday weekend, which made moving a whole lot easier.   It still does not feel real but it is and it is amazing, let me tell you, all the hard work, saving, and getting credit to be where it needs to be is worth it when they hand you those keys and you have something that is yours.  

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: I closed on Friday

Congrats!!!! Whooo hooo!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 13
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Message 3 of 13
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Weu weu!  Congratulations!

Message 4 of 13
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

CongratsSmiley LOL

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I hope to be posting the same in a few months!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!!! I hope to be posting the same in a few WEEKS... Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley Happy Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!

Message 7 of 13
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

Congrats Copper! I believe we gave the same close date. Mine was 5/25/12 @ 9pm. It still feels unreal for me too. I keep looking at my phone for emails from my lo. I have to remind myself that im done! Lol
Message 8 of 13
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

*have
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Did it feel like bringing a new baby home (assuming you have)? You cannot believe the hospital is letting you walk out with such a precious thing and then you get home with the new baby, and you are like, now what?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.