cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I finally get to say this, I GOT MY CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

tag
Chbraswell
Regular Contributor

I finally get to say this, I GOT MY CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

Through all my trials and tears. I finally got my C2C.  I'm CLEARED!!! 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! Thank you for all who read my story who listed to me. Who answered questions. I will always share this site and my story with others!!!!!! If you have not read my lengthy story, check it out under House Buying Journey. We don't have the close date, but i'm hoping it's next week because I am ready to roll! My realtor knows and we will know tomorrow when we can close.  So happy!! I'll keep tracking up to the point when I close my loan because I want people to hear my WHOLE story. Any words of wisdom regarding my clear to close to the actual signing of docs?

Beginning:Explus 630 eq 573 tu 593
Current: EXplus:677 Eq 642 TU 727
Goal: Explus 700 eq 700 tu 800

Merrick: 1550 Capital One:1150 Barclay: 2000 Walmart: 300 Chase Freedom: 500
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
kezia2410
Regular Contributor

Re: I finally get to say this, I GOT MY CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Hopefully the process will go smootly from this point on....Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 9
Chitwngrl
New Contributor

Doing a happy dance for you!!!! Yaaaay!!!

Starting Score:EQ 653, TU 612, EX 618 (pulled by Mort Broker)
Current Score:EX643TU637EQ659
Goal Score: 700's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 9
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! I followed your story from the beginning, and you had to persevere through some incredibly rough circumstances! Getting those keys will really be extra sweet for you BECAUSE of those trials I think. Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you! Smiley Very Happy

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 4 of 9
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

@Chbraswell wrote:

Through all my trials and tears. I finally got my C2C.  I'm CLEARED!!! 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! Thank you for all who read my story who listed to me. Who answered questions. I will always share this site and my story with others!!!!!! If you have not read my lengthy story, check it out under House Buying Journey. We don't have the close date, but i'm hoping it's next week because I am ready to roll! My realtor knows and we will know tomorrow when we can close.  So happy!! I'll keep tracking up to the point when I close my loan because I want people to hear my WHOLE story. Any words of wisdom regarding my clear to close to the actual signing of docs?

Mine was simple... I went in and they had sign here stickers on everything. The lawyer went page by page until we were done. I got the keys, a copy of the documents and deed and a $375 check!!! 

Message 5 of 9
Photochick
Established Member

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Message 6 of 9
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Congrats!  Don't forget to bring photo ID for the notary.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 7 of 9
Chbraswell
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate it!!!

Beginning:Explus 630 eq 573 tu 593
Current: EXplus:677 Eq 642 TU 727
Goal: Explus 700 eq 700 tu 800

Merrick: 1550 Capital One:1150 Barclay: 2000 Walmart: 300 Chase Freedom: 500
Message 8 of 9
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! Now comes the easy part - moving!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.