cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been trying to get a cavirs release date for over a year.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to get a cavirs release date for over a year.

I have submitted their paperwork on several occasions and they said  they would give me a response in two days.  I have never received an answer.  I need this date to go ahead with a refi.  I have made countlesss call to FHA with no results

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: I have been trying to get a cavirs release date for over a year.

@Anonymous wrote:

I have submitted their paperwork on several occasions and they said  they would give me a response in two days.  I have never received an answer.  I need this date to go ahead with a refi.  I have made countlesss call to FHA with no results

Hi Husky1,

What type of mortgage are you trying to refi?

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have been trying to get a cavirs release date for over a year.

Do you have a case # ? You will need to call the HUD office for your area. We were able to get the release date via phone call with the Atlanta office. I did have to verify identity before they would give us information. Maybe call instead of writing. Also you could ask for a lender to pull CAIVRS right way and they will get a case number and phone number to call if it comes up as a claim is open.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.