Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have full approval!!

tag
TTR79
Established Member

I have full approval!!

So, I've posted here a couple of times but didn't receive much feedback.... But wanted to share this with you all. I got an email from my lender a couple days ago saying that I have full Approval. :-) we are now just awaiting the HUD paperwork. This was awesome news and I'm crazy excited. Is there anything else to expect?? I want to keep my guard up.... My closing is scheduled for two weeks out. Would love to hear from you!! Advice, bringing me down a level if needed, whatever you have for me.... Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Elcid89
Contributor

Re: I have full approval!!

Well done, and congratulations. My advice to you would be to resolve not to sweat the petty stresses that will pop up between now and closing, and to enjoy the fruits of your success.

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 2 of 5
justjunie928
New Contributor

Congrats, I hope to be able to say that real soon.  My best advice is not to sweat the small stuff. This forum is here and we got your back and cheering for you.

Message 3 of 5
TTR79
Established Member

Thanks everyone!!
Message 4 of 5
scmami
Regular Contributor

That's awesome! It'll be smooth sailing from here!
Current FICOs (Sept 2015) EQ: 666 TU: 663
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.