Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't been this relaxed in months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't been this relaxed in months

I've been a ball of tension ever since this whole house buying odyssey with the USDA Direct loan began in January. Yesterday, a life-changing event occurred (for the better!) and we could move across the country to maximize the awesomeness. Closing on the house remains our preferred choice, but if that falls through, we have one heck of a silver lining waiting. It feels like either way we'll win, so why worry? I can just float along & see where we land. We'll be happy no matter what happens!

doggy.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I haven't been this relaxed in months

While I'm woefully uninformed about the backstory of your situation, I'm happy you're happy. I like seeing good news with my morning coffee. Enjoy your happy day. Your post made me smile. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's great when something comes along and shows you so vividly to relax, it'll be okay. I'm sure whatever happens, it'll be the best.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont you be bailing on me now. Im following you by two weeks so you are my guinea pig. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

While I'm woefully uninformed about the backstory of your situation, I'm happy you're happy. I like seeing good news with my morning coffee. Enjoy your happy day. Your post made me smile. Smiley Happy

Thanks! It's nice to hear it made someone else smile too. =) If you find yourself with time to kill, there's a link to my homebuying journal post in my signature. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.