Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope we can

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope we can

Ok here it goes my girlfriend and i are looking to purchase a new home priced around $182,000.  Because of my past credit mishaps she will be on the loan by herself.  She makes around $36000 per year and has about $150 in monthly credit card debt with a credit score in the mid 700's....Her DTI will be around 38/48, what are the chances of her getting approved?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: I hope we can

With those scores probably pretty good.

If she has reserves even better

How bad are your scores? If they are 580 or above adding you probably would help?

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my first time on the message board and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your quick response.....My score is below 580, but I'm trying to rebuild it.  I make a lot more money than she does so it sucks pretty bad that we can't use both incomes
Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

that is unfortunate

there is really only one way to know if she will qualify on her own

She will have to apply and someone will have to run her info through an automated system

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are in that process right now....So we have begun the waiting game
Message 5 of 7
Valued Contributor

Good Luck it shouldnt take that long

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!!!!!  Let us know how it goes.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.